четверг, 11 июня 2015 г.

                                               A Letter to Incoming Students



We learn  lots of things during our schoolyear and accordingly there things that make great importance an leave great impression on us and guide us  during our lives.
The most important thing I learned was the power of communication. The ability to communicate is the most important skill I currently use in my role as principal and coach. Every time I see a former teacher or coach, I thank him or her for motivating me to be expressive. The most important thing I learned in school is that there are no questions too stupid to ask. Curiosity and the courage to ask questions are essential to learninghe best thing I learned was to be flexible and to not get worked up when things didn't go according to plan. One of the things I do with students to teach them this is to set up scenarios where they plan for things to happen, and then "unfortunately" situations change and the students have to change their tack and plans. This strategy teaches them flexibility and gives them the ability to cope if their plans go wrong.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий